AGS Transact Applied sciences IPO: After an extended hole since final month, AGS Transact Applied sciences Restricted goes to be the primary firm to drift its preliminary public providing, or IPO, this yr. The AGS Transact Applied sciences IPO is ready to open on Wednesday, January 19, for a interval of three days. This follows a one-month hole on the major market, after a yr stuffed with blockbuster points on the Dalal Avenue with corporations making file. This yr goes to be even higher, with over 30 corporations already ready in line to drift their preliminary public choices, whereas there will probably be extra such points although the yr.
Listed below are the Key Issues You Ought to Know About AGS Transact Applied sciences IPO:
– IPO Dates: The AGS Transact Applied sciences IPO is ready to open on January 19, Wednesday and will probably be accessible for bidding until January 21, Friday.
– AGS Transact Applied sciences IPO Value Band: The corporate has fastened the value band of the IPO at Rs Rs 166 to Rs 175 per fairness share.
– Supply Particulars: AGS Transact Applied sciences Restricted plans to lift Rs 680 crore by way of the difficulty. Your complete subject solely has a proposal on the market, or OFS portion, and thus the corporate is not going to obtain any proceeds from the IPO subject.
Promoter Ravi B. Goyal, will promote his shares price Rs 677.58 crore although the difficulty. Different promoting shareholders embrace VC Gupte, Shailesh Shetty, Rakesh Kumar, Nikhil Patiyat and Rajesh Harshedrai Shah who will promote their parts price Rs 2.42 crore.
– AGS IPO Reserved Portion: As a lot as 50 per cent of the promoting portion is reserved for the Certified Institutional Consumers class, whereas 35 per cent of the shares of the IPO has been put aside for retail patrons. Non institutional patrons can bid for as much as 15 per cent of the shares.
– IPO Lot Dimension: Buyers who wish to purchase AGS Transact Applied sciences shares can bid for no less than 85 fairness shares and in multiples of 85 shares thereafter. Because of this traders can make investments a minimal quantity of Rs 14,875 per lot. Alternatively the utmost funding can be Rs 1,93,375 for 13 tons, because the cap is ready at Rs 2 lakh.
– Targets of Difficulty: AGS and the promoter promoting shareholder entered into an settlement, pursuant to which the promoting shareholders from the OFS web proceeds will buy the compulsorily convertible desire shares (of promoter company) held by AGS. This, in flip, will probably be utilised to redeem the issued excellent NCDs. Not directly, the funds will probably be acquired by the corporate, which will probably be utilized to scale back the debt burden.
– Firm Profile: AGS Transact Applied sciences Restricted is an built-in omni-channel cost options supplier working in India. The corporate operates in three enterprise segments, i.e. Fee Options, Banking Automation Options and Different Automation Options. In accordance with the RHP, AGS is the one money administration firm that has adopted Ministry of Dwelling Affairs pointers on a pan-India foundation
– AGS IPO GMP In the present day: The unlisted shares of AGS Transact Applied sciences have been retailing at Rs 190 on Wednesday, at a Rs 15 premium on the higher restrict of its worth band. This indicated tepid itemizing for the AGS Transact Applied sciences IPO on the bourses later this month.