A dancer at a celebration hosted by Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was reportedly left singed after her feathered skirt caught the flame of a candle.
The rapper hosted a celebration for High quality Management Music CEO Pierre “Pee” Thomas on the occasion at Atlanta, Georgia’s Fox Theatre on Wednesday when the scary incident reportedly occurred.
An onlooker advised the New York Submit’s Web page Six that the fiery mishap occurred when one dancer tried to regulate her outfit.
They stated: “There have been dancers on tables sporting feathered skirts, and one dropped all the way down to get her eagle on and caught on fireplace from a candle!
“Nothing was left however her string thong. She was panicking and shortly extinguished. I used to be attempting to get video, however I could not act fast sufficient, that is how shortly it was put out. I simply acquired the smoke after.”
It is not the primary time a Diddy get together has been so sizzling it is brought on a fireplace.
Again in 2010, a mannequin at his album launch bash in New York narrowly escaped critical damage as a candle set mild to her hair. The native fireplace division was known as however the lady acted shortly and dunked her head within the water of a bubble bathtub she had been sitting to extinguish the flames.