The bidding for Barbeque Nation Hospitality’s IPO begins on Wednesday and ends on Friday. It’s the final IPO on this monetary 12 months. The informal eating restaurant chain is planning to boost Rs 452.87 crore by its public challenge. Of the entire challenge measurement, the corporate has already raised Rs 202.89 crore from anchor traders.
Listed below are the important thing issues to know earlier than planning to subscribe:
– The IPO contains a contemporary challenge of Rs 180 crore and a proposal on the market of as much as 54,57,470 fairness shares by current promoting shareholders.
The corporate has reserved Rs 2 crore price of fairness for its staff. Buyers can bid for no less than 30 fairness shares and in multiples of 30, thereafter.
– The worth band for the provide has been fastened at Rs 498 – Rs 500 per fairness share.
– The corporate will utilise the online proceeds from the contemporary challenge in direction of enlargement and opening of latest eating places, compensation of sure excellent borrowings, and for normal company functions.
The provide on the market cash will go to current shareholders who’re offloading stake.
– Barbeque-Nation Hospitality pioneered the format of ‘over the desk barbeque’ idea in Indian eating places in line with the Technopak Report. The primary Barbeque Nation restaurant was launched in 2006 by one of many promoters, Sayaji Accommodations.
As of December 2020, Barbeque-Nation Hospitality presently operates 147 eating places (together with opened, quickly closed and below building retailers) throughout 77 cities in India and 6 worldwide Barbeque Nation eating places throughout three nations particularly UAE, Oman and Malaysia.
– Barbeque Nation is certainly one of India’s quickest rising and extensively recognised restaurant manufacturers within the quickly rising informal eating restaurant (CDR) market. The corporate has skilled regular progress in covers and constant APC with a comparatively excessive proportion of complete revenues from weekday gross sales and lunch covers.