Medplus Well being Companies preliminary public providing (IPO) share allotment standing is prone to be finalised on Monday. Medplus Well being Companies IPO obtained an awesome response from buyers when it had opened for subscription earlier this month. The maiden supply was subscribed 52.6 instances.
Those that have invested in Medplus Well being IPO, can verify their share utility standing on December 20. Traders can verify Medplus Well being IPO share allocation standing through BSE webiste. There can even be an choice to verify Medplus Well being IPO share allotment standing through registrar’s web site — KFin Applied sciences Non-public Restricted.
As soon as Medplus Well being shares are allotted, the ineligible buyers will get the refund on Monday. The fairness shares will probably be credited to the demat accounts of eligible buyers on December 22.
Easy methods to Verify Medplus Well being IPO Share Allotment Standing through BSE Web site
1) Go to the official BSE web site through the URL https://www.bseindia.com/buyers/appli_check.aspx
2) It is going to take you to a web page known as ‘Standing of Subject Utility’. There you might want to choose the ‘Fairness’ choice.
3) Choose ‘Medplus Well being Companies Restricted’ from the drop-down menu that’s beside the problem title.
4) Enter your utility quantity and the Everlasting Account Quantity (PAN).
5) Then you definitely simply click on the ‘I’m not a Robotic’ to confirm your self and click on ‘Search’. This may present you the standing of the applying.
Easy methods to Verify Medplus Well being IPO Allotment Standing through the Registrar’s Web site (KFin Applied sciences Non-public Restricted)
1) Go to the KFin Tech Pvt Ltd web site through the URL https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
2) From right here, you’ll have to choose one of many 5 out there servers
3) Choose the title of the IPO through the dropdown menu, that’s, Medplus Well being Companies Restricted. The title will solely be populated when the share allotment course of is finalised
4) Then, you might want to choose both one of many three modes: Utility quantity, DPID/ Consumer ID or PAN ID
5) Enter the main points of the mode you chose in Step ‘4’
6) Click on on the search choice
7) Your allotment standing will probably be seen after this
Medplus Well being Companies IPO obtained bids for whopping 66,13,67,268 shares towards the whole concern measurement of 1,25,75,154 shares. The portion allotted for the certified institutional buyers (QII) was booked 111.89 instances.
Began in 2006, Medplus Well being Companies is India’s second largest pharmacy retailer. With over 2,000 shops, Medplus Well being Companies community spreads throughout Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, West Bengal, and Maharashtra.