Aadhar Card now performs very key position in facilitating numerous on-line companies provided by the federal government and different establishments. Most of those companies which have been earlier a fancy course of can simply be achieved on-line with the assistance of your Aadhar card quantity and OTP in your registered telephone quantity. However what if in case you have misplaced your Aadhar card and you don’t keep in mind your UID or the enrollment quantity. How do you go together with issues then? Don’t worry, Aadhar allows you to retrieve your enrollment quantity or the UID on-line via your registered cell quantity and it’s actually a hassle-free goal and doesn’t incur any cost.
Methods to Retrieve Aadhar Quantity on-line
In case you will have misplaced your Aadhar and also you don’t keep in mind your Enrolment quantity (EID) or Aadhaar (UID), you may retrieve via the mAadhar app or by visiting uidai.gov.in and next few easy steps.
2. Go online to uidai.gov.in.
3. Click on on Retrieve Misplaced UID/EID beneath Aadhar companies within the My Aadhar tab obtainable on the house web page of the web site.
4. Enter your full identify, registered cell quantity or electronic mail.
5. Confirm the Captcha and click on on Ship OTP.
6. Enter the six-digit OTP you will have obtained in your cell.
7. You’ll obtain the requested UID/EID in your cell via SMS and you should use it to obtain your e-Aadhar.
In case you would not have your cell quantity registered together with your Aadhar, you first, must replace it earlier than you should use any on-line service that’s provided by Aadhar or has obligatory Aadhar requirement.
To replace or register your cell quantity with Aadhar, it is advisable to go to your nearest Aadhar Kenra and authenticate together with your biometric particulars. You may be charged Rs 50 for the replace and it doesn’t require some other documentation course of.