RateGain Journey Applied sciences preliminary public providing (IPO) allotment standing will likely be finalised on Tuesday, December 14. RateGain Journey Applied sciences IPO acquired an awesome response from the traders when it had opened for subscription. Rategain Journey Applied sciences IPO was subscribed 17.41 occasions over the 1.73 crore shares, in response to information.
Traders who’ve subscribed to RateGain Journey Applied sciences IPO, can test their share software standing now. There are two methods to test Star Well being IPO share allotment standing a) through BSE, b) through IPO registrar’s web site.
Find out how to Examine RateGain Journey Applied sciences IPO Share Allotment Standing through BSE Web site
1) Go to the official BSE web site through the URL https://www.bseindia.com/traders/appli_check.aspx
2) It’s going to take you to a web page referred to as ‘Standing of Concern Utility’. There it is advisable to choose the ‘Fairness’ possibility.
3) Choose ‘RateGain Journey Applied sciences Restricted’ from the drop-down menu that’s beside the difficulty identify.
4) Enter your software quantity and the Everlasting Account Quantity (PAN).
5) Then you definitely simply click on the ‘I’m not a Robotic’ to confirm your self and click on ‘Search’. This may present you the standing of the appliance.
Find out how to Examine RateGain Journey Applied sciences IPO Allotment Standing through the Registrar’s Web site (KFinTech Personal Restricted)
1) Go to the KFin Tech Pvt Ltd web site through the URL https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
2) From right here, you’ll have to choose one of many 5 accessible servers
3) Choose the identify of the IPO through the dropdown menu, that’s, RateGain Journey Applied sciences Restricted. The identify will solely be populated when the share allotment course of is finalised
4) Then, it is advisable to choose both one of many three modes: Utility quantity, DPID/ Consumer ID or PAN ID
5) Enter the small print of the mode you chose in Step ‘4’
6) Click on on the search possibility
7) Your allotment standing will likely be seen after this