Here’s a spherical up of what the FM mentioned in ten factors.
1. Banning or not banning cryptocurrencies will come subsequently after consultations: FM replying to Finances debate in Rajya Sabha.
2. No query of slowdown or recession, FM says in Rajya Sabha citing estimated 9.2 per cent GDP progress in present fiscal.
3. Financial system was Rs 1.1 lakh crore 7 years in the past, now it’s Rs 2.32 lakh crore: FM on cost of economic system operating on treadmill.
4. Breached the 6% tolerance restrict for inflation on 6 events since 2014; inflation administration is powerful: FM
5. Fertiliser subsidy rose from budgeted Rs 79,530 cr for FY22 to Rs 1.Four lakh cr in revised estimates; reveals govt receptive to wants.
6. Allocation for well being has gone up from Rs 64,000 cr in 2019-20 to Rs 85,950 cr in 2021-22, Rs 86,606 cr in 2022-23. MNREGA is demand pushed programme, meant to supply jobs to rural unemployed in lean season; each time demand comes it’s funded. MNREGA was infested with ghost accounts, folks not born have been receiving cash.
7. No reason behind fear due to totally different numbers of GDP in Eco Survey, Finances; results of sources of information being totally different
8. Inflation was 9.1% throughout lesser monetary disaster of 2008-09, whereas it’s at 6.2% throughout pandemic that has greater influence on economic system.
9. Indian economic system suffered Rs 9.57 lakh cr loss attributable to pandemic, in comparison with a lack of Rs 2.12 lakh cr in international meltdown in 2008-09.
10. 67% of MSMEs have been briefly shut attributable to lockdown.
(Inputs taken from PTI)